Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you! The Legal & Franchise Development Departments are seeking a qualified Franchise Contracts Counsel to join their growing team! This person will report to the General Counsel but will work closely with the Director of Franchise Sales.
- Negotiating, drafting, and executing all variety of franchise related contracts, including franchise agreements and multi-unit development agreements, on behalf of Restore as franchisor.
- Developing an expert understanding of federal and state franchise sales, franchise relationship, and business opportunity laws, rules and regulations, and providing competent counsel to all relevant stakeholders on the impact of these laws as they relate to franchise sales and development to ensure compliance therewith.
- Serving as primary liaison on behalf of Restore for franchisee and franchisee prospect relations and communications throughout various stages of the franchise sales, execution and multi-unit development process.
- Serving as subject matter expert of the inner workings of, and ensuring the integrity of the data maintained in, the central data repository and franchisee interfacing software.
- Cross-pollinating with franchise development, compliance, operations, construction and other internal teams as needed to advance the ball on various projects as they arise.
- Reviewing and negotiating retail shopping center leases and working with outside counsel to facilitate lease execution for franchise and corporate Restore outlets.
- Law degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- At least 3 years of experience practicing law with a background in Franchise Law, Transactional, Real Estate, Mergers and Acquisitions or Corporate Finance
- Corporate Law experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments and be a team player.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to complementary services
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.