Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
The Franchise Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the Franchise Development Team. This person will need to coordinate, communicate and process all sales and development correspondence, contracts and any other pertinent data and information.
This position is great for someone who has an interest in business development, sales and real estate. Come grow your career at one of the fastest growing companies in the country!
- CRM system data entry and maintenance
- Organizing and facilitating monthly Discovery/Dial in Day events (two day lead interaction event - crucial for closing deals)
- Create Dial in Day Bios, deal announcements, monthly newsletter
- Daily intro calls with new leads (15 minute calls)
- Cataloging lead interactions within CRM (collecting and organizing lead documentation such as personal profiles and Item 23 disclosures, etc)
- Participation in real estate projects and project management of analytics platforms
- Working cross functionally with multiple departments within Restore
- Updating Dial in Day and Mutual Evaluation Process presentations
- General content refresh
- Bachelors in business, communication or related fields
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, detailed oriented and a team player
- Must be professional in appearance and manner, multi-task oriented and be able to communicate clearly and comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity
- Preferred: Experience using a CRM system and Google Drive
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.