Full Time Nurse - Issaquah
- Issaquah, WA
- Full Time
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey.
Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular (IM) Shots to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip and Intramuscular (IM) Shot ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their wellness.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service
- Assist staff with store services.
- Assist with off-site nursing events and special projects.
- This position reports to the Lead Nurse.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Nurse
- You’re a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have at least two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have at least one year of experience administering injections.
- You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Insurance benefits: medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.