Assistant General Manager - Issaquah
- Issaquah, WA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Restore is seeking an Assistant General Manager with strong leadership skills and a knack for business development and sales. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have a background in the health and wellness or retail landscape, we want to meet you.
As an Assistant General Manager, you’ll play an integral role in supporting the General Manager in cultivating and maintaining the Restore culture. You’ll have the opportunity to assist in developing a team, training and coaching them to be successful wellness professionals, and become part of the health and wellness community. This is your chance to join Restore on a mission to help people do more of what they love through our innovative, science-backed wellness services.
Key Roles of a Restore Assistant General Manager
- Assist in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while working with the General Manager to ensure all staff members perform at a high level.
- Lead and influence staff through motivation and leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary actions involving all Restore employees.
- Provide in-the-moment feedback and coaching to your team when necessary.
- Oversee the onboarding and training of all new non-medical employees.
- Work with the General Manager to adapt your team to new system procedures, education and performance expectations.
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed, stepping in to complete as needed.
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests and employees.
- Continuously improve operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to Restore operating standards and philosophies.
- Act as the point of reference for general issues/concerns that may arise while the General Manager is not present.
- Serve as an expert on Restore products and services.
- Operate as an example, coach and guide for the team's technical skills, sales strategy and orientation toward hospitality and education.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager, Lead Nurse and Regional Manager to improve the store’s overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead on the floor and embody Restore’s core values.
- Proactively identify and address difficult situations, manage conflict confidently and escalate issues appropriately.
- Make timely and effective decisions regarding customer service issues.
- Work a minimum of one weekend day per week.
- Support the General Manager to ensure all company-wide initiatives are executed in your store.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by and in the absence of the General Manager.
Sales & Marketing
- Check in with Restore members regularly to ensure they’re achieving their health and wellness goals.
- Deliver individual sales goals and motivate your team to reach their targets.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager to manage and exceed all sales goals for the entire team.
- Manage declined auto-pays and follow up on expiring credit cards.
- Follow up on missed appointments.
- Process freezes/terminations in a timely manner and send email communication to members.
- Assist the General Manager with store marketing and community outreach.
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI's), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facility maintenance as set by the General and Regional Manager.
- Assist the General Manager in planning and leading monthly team meetings.
- Plan and promote special events for the store each month using Restore tools for effective outreach and community involvement.
- Identify and execute opportunities for corporate partnerships and community impact in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore’s core values and acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued and recognized for his/her contributions.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore General Manager
- You’ve obtained an undergraduate degree or higher.
- You love the sales process and have a proven track record of B2B sales.
- You have at least one to three years of management experience.
- You’re passionate about fitness, athletic achievement and general health and wellness.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You’re a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on key metrics.
- You embrace a supportive leadership role and are also a strong team player.
- You’re driven to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity and exhibit this every day.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
- Vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.