Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Restore has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Total Rewards Manager to join it’s Human Resources team in its Austin, Texas headquarters. The Total Rewards Manager will be responsible for managing the administration of compensation, benefits, and retirement programs. This role will report to the Director of Human Resources of Restore.
This role will work directly with employees, benefits providers, and the leadership team and will be focused on benefits compliance, enhancing our benefits programs, and administering compensation strategy. You will also answer support tickets for employees and provide general guidance to our Franchisees across the US. This person will also be responsible for additional projects as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced growth environment and can adapt easily to change while remaining detail-oriented. You are organized and can manage a high volume of responsibilities. Your exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, will be critical. You have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously. You take the initiative to fix things that are broken and have a desire to help people.
Compensation Management and Administration
- Develop, manage, and administer controls around compensation guidelines.
- Evaluate and manage leveling structure, compensation ranges and job classifications.
- Manage and administer incentive compensation programs for corporate and for our company-owned retail locations.
- Develop and administer performance review programs.
- Conduct market analysis, in partnership with third-party vendors if applicable, for compensation across our franchise system.
- Support the Human Resources Team with the development and implementation of any new systems or processes.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources and department leaders to engage in job evaluation; design and build pay structures for new roles and career frameworks, and review existing structures for relevancy and consistency.
Benefits Management and Administration
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollment data to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Perform quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Oversee open enrollment for multiple insurance plans managed by the company.
- Distribute all benefits enrollment materials, ensuring accuracy, and coordinate with the Recruiting and HR Ops teams to distribute to new employees.
- Assist our broker partner with enrolling employees with carriers and processing life status changes.
- Respond to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries.
- Process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal disability, and FMLA.
- Effectively interpret FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Oversee the administration of the 401k plan. Partner with our 401k Partner to ensure year-end reporting is completed.
- Oversee the distribution and administration of profits interests, working closely with our legal department to ensure accuracy and all required paperwork is completed.
- Provide necessary reports for allocation/billing charges, as well as regular updates on benefits spend, wellness utilization, and ROI.
- Audit benefits and retirement accounts for errors and discrepancies.
- Keep a pulse on benefits trends and competitors' offerings. Partners with the Director of Human Resources to develop proposals of enhancements to benefits offerings.
- At least 5 years of benefits and/or compensation experience for a company with 50+ employees.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Experience with Proliant HRIS platform is a plus but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to complementary services
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.