Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
We are seeking an Equipment Service Technician to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate would be a solution-driven team player, with a knack for customer service and technical support in a fast-paced environment. You must be available during regular office hours and have the ability to service existing customers after-hours in time and safety-critical situations. Travel in the United States is required, guaranteed 50-75% of the time.
- Managing system-wide equipment repair and maintenance requests, ensuring that each issue is responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Traveling on-site to Restore locations nation-wide to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Verifying equipment safety compliance across our locations nationwide.
- Resolving critical nitrogen or equipment issues with minimal operational downtime.
- Remotely support in-store personnel troubleshoot common equipment issues.
- Educating store personnel on maintenance, repair, and replacement protocol.
- Installing and testing equipment and providing instructions to customers on proper usage of the modality prior to a new store opening.
- Complete regularly scheduled equipment audits for quality and safety.
- High School diploma required.
- Technical background – plumbing and/or electrical preferred.
- Customer service oriented.
- No travel restrictions.
- Experience with basic Microsoft Office.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.