Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
- New Store Education
- The primary function of a Corporate Trainer, Operations is to effectively deliver comprehensive education to staff for new store openings.
- Trainings are conducted primarily in-person but may include virtual elements.
- Must be comfortable in front of a group of people and be able to adapt to different learning styles during training.
- A typical training week includes training on safety protocols, equipment, store operations, point of sale system, memberships and sales.
- Support & Ongoing Education
- Provide ongoing operational support and education to store locations within the Restore system.
- This includes support and continuing education based on service knowledge, process implementation, store operations and safety protocols.
- Provide feedback to department heads on areas where process and/or content improvements may be required (you are the “boots on the ground” and can provide invaluable feedback)
- Using feedback gained from training and common FAQ, work with other members of education and other corporate teams to continue developing effective educational resources.
- Work with Restore education, operations & legal teams to ensure compliance of Restore protocols both in the context of training and on an ongoing basis.
- Travel -This position requires travel 50% of the time. At peak times, this percentage may be higher.
- Adaptability - In a fast-paced environment like Restore, the ability to adapt to various situations is key.
- Natural Teacher - Most of your time is spent in front of people, teaching them about Restore. You need to be able to command the attention of a room and present the material in an engaging way.
- Professionalism - You are the face of our brand to many of our store locations. We expect you to conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism.
- Enthusiasm - As the on-site educator, you bring the energy! Be prepared to bring your best every day.
- Teamwork - We work as a team within education and within the greater corporate structure. We check our egos at the door and work to accomplish our goals together.
- Tech-Savvy - We use a variety of technology in our day-to-day operations. Ability to effectively leverage various systems is a must.
- Organization & Time-Management - To succeed in this role, being organized and effectively managing your time are very important.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an area such as health sciences, kinesiology, exercise science or a related field. Education-based degrees also desired.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a teaching or coaching environment
- Passion for health, fitness & wellness
- Retail management or sales experience a plus
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to complementary services
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.