Director of Store Operations
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
This role is a key leadership position on the Operations team with oversight on the in-store operations for all franchise and corporate locations, QA programs, and Product Management. This role requires a strong leader with experience managing teams, the financial performance of retail/franchise stores, and new product launches.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight and implementation of a quality assurance and continuous improvement plan for the entire organization
- Development of internal and external communication strategies for operational updates
- Managing the success of Corporate stores to specific KPIs and profitability through regional corporate store managers
- Oversight of franchise field operations through Franchise Performance Managers including consistent delivery of support to franchisees in order to achieve store level KPIs and growth.
- Creation and implementation of a store recovery program from underperforming stores.
- Analysis of financial models and UEMs to drive profitability and top line revenue in stores.
- Relationship management with external vendors and Franchise Owners
- Process development and GTM strategy of new and sunsetting products.
- Minimum of 5 years in a franchise or retail management role is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment collaboratively with multiple departments
- Experience with financial models, UEMs, P&Ls, & Proformas
- Experience managing and leading teams of 10+ people
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.