Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We’re the antithesis of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals on their health and wellness journey and leading a team of nurses to support the Restore mission.
Key Roles of a Restore Lead Nurse
- Manage a team of Restore Nurses by performing monthly chart audits, hosting regular meetings and training all new RN hires at your location.
- Conduct in-person interviews for all nurse candidates and partner with the General Manager to onboard all new hires.
- Manage the schedules of part-time nurses.
- Take disciplinary action when needed.
- Ensure a Restore Nurse is on the schedule at all medical operating hours and identify needs for additional staff.
- Disseminate policy updates and act as a liaison between the corporate team and your location.
- Regularly evaluate the nursing staff to ensure high-quality skill levels and best practices.
- Manage store nursing operations, processes and procedures.
- Facilitate training/development of current nurses and the orientation of new employees.
- Oversee hiring processes such as interviews and the selection of nursing staff.
- Perform personnel performance evaluations and conduct counseling when necessary.
- Coordinate preceptorship assignments and learning opportunities.
- Communicate safe practice and staffing ratio to management/ownership.
Medical Operations & Clinical Duties
- Attend corporate-led monthly nursing calls.
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drips and Intramuscular Injection ingredients.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their wellness.
- Manage the medical supply inventory and ordering process.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the Medical Director and network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service.
- Assist staff with store services.
- Participate in community outreach, off-site nursing events and special projects.
- Report to the Restore General Manager.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore’s core values and acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued and recognized for his/her contributions.
- Work in partnership with the management and nursing team to promote teamwork and efficiency.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Lead Nurse
- You’re a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified.
- You have leadership or management skills.
- You have at least one year of experience administering injections.
- You’re comfortable using electronic medical records to document client details.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Insurance benefits: medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.