Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Restore Hyper Wellness is seeking a passionate, organized and talented self-starter to develop and create long and short form video for use on our digital platforms, including targeted digital ads for social, short form testimonials and interviews, profiles and behind-the-scenes demonstrations. This role requires a commanding knowledge of digital media content creation via non-linear editing software.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to recognize high-level engagement opportunities, including creative storytelling and ability to capture and turn around digital video content on a semi-daily basis. You will be working across a variety of groups, supplying the digital marketing, sales, content and HR teams with digital video content for use across a variety of social and digital platforms, so attention to aspect ratio best uses and practices is mandatory. Travel up to 30%.
• Produce and create impactful and high-quality, edited video content, from idea phase to publishing
• Create high quality content that aligns with the brand vision and cross-platform strategy
• Capture real-time and event content from franchise and Restore-hosted events
• Spotlight select candidates and personalities in the Restore community with interesting stories
• Maintain Restore brand standards and consistent look and feel across all digital video content
• Travel to gather in-person content with Restore customers and personalities: facilitate interviews, capture behind-the-scenes moments, and gather footage to tell stories
• Work with your team in content creation meetings, brainstorming to come up with content strategies that will grow and engage the community. You will be capable of handling multiple content projects at once because you're a multi-tasking machine.
• Collaborate with internal Restore team on multi-channel and campaign content projects
• At least 3 years’ experience in content creation and/or video editing at an agency, media company, design studio, brand or similar
• Expert-level command of design and motion applications, standard design applications, and video editing software including Adobe Creative Suite video products (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Audition), specific to the needs and specs for multiple social media platforms, with with quick turnaround capabilities
• Experience working in a mobile-first content environment
• Understanding of short-form social media video content and social media trends
• Experience working with a variety of digital content management systems
• High degree of attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple varied tasks during a typical work day
• Ability to take feedback and implement edits
• Self-motivated and adaptable to change
• Experience with brainstorming and executing a variety of video content concepts
• Strong understanding of core characteristics of Restore Hyper Wellness
• Digital animation experience is a PLUS!
Compensation / Benefits:
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.