Restore is seeking a General Manager with strong leadership skills and a knack for business development and sales. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have a background in the health and wellness or retail landscape, we want to meet you.
As a General Manager, you’ll play an integral role in cultivating and maintaining the Restore culture. You’ll have the opportunity to build your own team, train and coach them to be successful wellness professionals, and become part of the health and wellness community. This is your chance to join Restore on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love.
Key Roles of a Restore General Manager
- Lead performance management activities with each staff member, including setting goals, ongoing coaching, career development and performance reviews.
- Assist in selecting and developing high-performance employees for additional responsibilities and internal promotability.
- Partner with the corporate HR department to identify and interview potential high-performance employees during the recruiting process.
- Oversee onsite onboarding and the training of new employees, including but not limited to the verification of I-9s, completion of new hire checklists and paperwork, and all mandatory compliance and specialized Restore training.
- Ensure 100% completion of all required ongoing training (monthly and annually) per Restore compliance standards.
- Lead and influence managerial staff through motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure maximum productivity and aligning the team on goals and expectations.
- Enforce store policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Monitor and formally document staff performance/behavior with the support of the HR Department.
- Oversee employee schedules to maximize usage and efficiency while ensuring adequate coverage during peak hours and special events.
- Audit and verify payroll information for each pay cycle and ensure staff commissions, bonuses and tips are accounted for.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate promotions, goals, trends and other relevant information.
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests and staff.
- Continuously improve operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to operating and safety standards.
- Communicate any equipment maintenance or construction needs to leadership and help oversee repairs.
- Accept guidance and collaborate with your supervisor to ensure optimal store performance and staff development.
- Ensure an exceptional store experience that engages and retains customers.
- Be flexible with your schedule - you’ll work hours based on business needs and store operating hours. This will include some weekends and holidays.
- Make timely and effective decisions regarding customer service issues.
- Daily reporting of appointments, revenue and inbound/outbound calls.
- Report all safety and medical incidents through formal in-store communication and to the corporate team.
Sales & Marketing
- Drive store sales through membership, packages and retail opportunities while adhering to sales success metrics.
- Maintain a strong local presence through partnerships with community and business organizations.
- Participate in local events and wellness initiatives and establish partnerships with fitness and wellness enthusiasts to generate interest in Restore’s services.
- Lead store team in service and product knowledge and motivate them to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Manage the proven sales process and work to exceed all sales while maintaining budgetary targets.
- Manage local grassroots marketing and prospecting initiatives. Solicit, coordinate and participate in community events.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals across all services to ensure clear expectations for staff and the success of overall store performance.
- Maintain and track active marketing efforts through events, B2B, word-of-mouth and social media platforms.
- Manage or delegate social media channels for the store to create compelling posts and communicate with guests and leads.
- Ensure all lead generation platforms are managed effectively and all marketing campaigns are followed.
- Create and maintain a highly engaged group of ambassadors and influencers that promote the store and brand.
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore’s core values and acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
- Lead and organize staff outings, professional development and member workshops that build on and enhance Restore’s mission, vision and values.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore General Manager
- You’ve obtained an undergraduate degree or higher.
- You love the sales process and have a proven track record of B2B sales.
- You have at least three to five years of management experience.
- You’re passionate about fitness, athletic achievement and general health and wellness.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You’re a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on key metrics.
- You’re tech-savvy and have experience processing payroll and creating employee schedules.
- You embrace a leadership role and are also a strong team player.
- You’re driven to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity and exhibit this every day.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
- Vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.