eCommerce Marketing Manager
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Paid Media & Performance Marketing, the eCommerce Marketing Manager will be a forward-thinking strategist, self-starter, and risk taker who is ready to establish website and eCommerce excellence. In this role, you will get in on the ground floor of building out Restore’s eCommerce capabilities alongside a complete website redesign to set the brand up for major growth over the next 3 years.
This position will be located in our Austin, Texas corporate office.
- Owner of restore.com and franchise.restore.com including all website experience and functionality
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for site expansion and improvements including localization, personalization, optimization, content and creative development
- Create, maintain, and execute landing page testing roadmap to support demand generation team and company objectives
- Align site design and content to SEO and paid media strategies and watch for new opportunities
- Be a key stakeholder in the end to end redesign of Restore’s website experience in 2021
- Analyze and monitor all website reporting and analytics
- Establish business and web success metrics with team; monitor results
- Maintain weekly and monthly reporting dashboards
- Create reports to give cross functional and senior management visibility into digital performance and regularly express insights and next steps
- Manage website CMS, including scoping of new components, maintenance and enhancement of existing components, and integration of the site with other web services
- Coordinate and own internal and external communication and execution as it relates to any new or existing website enhancement projects
- Work with developers to roll our new functionality and features that will make the customer journey more frictionless
- Explore new website capabilities based on industry trends and business needs, focusing on new and existing retail chains / franchise businesses
- Own and manage website ticketing process in support of Restore franchisees
- Work with creative team to bring to life the brand tone and feel based on the most up-to-date brand guidelines
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and introduce new ones
- Own the planning, implementing and manage of restore.com’s SEO strategy including
- Title tag and meta description strategies
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or inside a brand
- 4+ years of experience in website product management
- Expertise in A/B testing and other testing methods
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Instapage, or headless CMS
- Efficiency in reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, Google Search Console, Looker
- Proven analytical abilities, especially through utilizing tools like Optimizely and Hotjar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter with ability to assist with the day-to-day as well as identify new opportunities for growth
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage a small team as the Restore Marketing team grows
- Passionate about helping others live healthier, happier, and more active lives
BA/BS in marketing or related field is not required but strongly preferred
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to complementary services
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.