Who You Are:
If you embrace creative challenges, thrive in fast-paced environments and love bringing order from chaos, then Restore is looking for you! Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand, the Brand Manager will get in on the ground floor of building the Restore brand. If we were to design the ideal candidate, she or he would look something like this:
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Your responsibility will be to enhance and grow the Restore brand through the following activities:
- Be a strategic filter for the brand. Ensure that all marketing communications are grounded in the brand positioning, messaging, voice and visual style
- Plan quarterly marketing calendar. Lead the planning, development and execution of Restore’s quarterly marketing calendar, primarily across advertising, social media, email and website channels to drive brand awareness and interest
- Research market trends and consumer insights. Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences to inform communications
- Research the competition. Research competition and identify opportunities for growth
- Inform product/modalities positioning, messaging and packaging. Use market research and consumer insights to derive positioning and messaging for Restore modalities, and to inform packaging
- Deliver go-to-market plans. Plan, deliver and coordinate with the marketing team to execute go-to-market plans for new products/modalities
- Measure, report and optimize. You will measure and report to the Head of Brand and marketing team on the brand’s growth and KPIs on a regular cadence
- Able to work in Austin HQ (this is not a remote position)
- At least 5 years of experience with a background in
- An agency account management role, OR
- An agency strategy and planning role, OR
- A brand management role, OR
- A marketing manager/associate role
- Experience with product pricing, packaging and positioning
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct market analysis and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills, and a client-facing confidence that advances dialogue, sells ideas and creates strong agency-client relationships
- Extremely strong team player who can manage multiple clients, projects and priorities
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.