- Austin, TX
- Full Time
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic, high-stress environment of a clinic or hospital? This is your chance to take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, adaptable, experienced Nurse to join our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel better so they can do more of what they love. We offer innovative wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment at over 100 locations nationwide. Our nurses have described working for Restore as “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.” This is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals across the country on their health and wellness journey.
Travel assignments can range from 1 day to four weeks at any of our operating locations. When not traveling, this job will be based out of our corporate office in Austin, TX.
Key Roles of a Restore Travel Nurse
- Flexibility to integrate into any Restore location quickly and efficiently during the assignment.
- Administer IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections according to our medical protocols.
- Educate clients on the qualities and benefits of our medical services.
- Administer Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions.
- Utilize blood test offerings to help clients optimize their wellness.
- Communicate medical supply inventory to the onsite responsible party in charge of ordering.
- Promote memberships and medical services based on client needs.
- Document client visits via electronic medical records.
- Address and answer client questions using the Restore Nursing Reference Manual under the supervision of the Medical Director and network of licensed Advanced Practice Providers.
- Communicate to the medical compliance team any issues or adverse effects clients experience.
- Provide therapeutic communication along with exceptional customer service.
- Assist staff with store services.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Participating in off-site nursing events and concierge for the market you are supporting.
- Assist with Nursing Development Projects when not traveling.
- Report to the Manager of Nursing Development.
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore’s core values and acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued and recognized for his/her contributions.
- Work in partnership with the management and nursing team to promote teamwork and efficiency.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Lead Nurse
- You’re a licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have a compact Nursing license (California and New York also preferred)
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg or similar).
- You are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified
- You have the ability to travel 75% of the time for extended periods of time (up to 4 weeks), you may be onsite at locations around the country for a few days or a few weeks depending on business needs.
- You have at least two years of experience administering injections.
- You’re proficient with electronic medical records.
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working independently.
- You’re willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Insurance benefits: medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.