Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
We are seeking a Nurse Educator to join our medical training team. This person will spend a lot of time in the air and on-site at our growing franchise facilities across the country. We're looking for someone who's excited about the health and wellness industry, corporate learning and development, and helping people feel better.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Manager of Nursing Education and medical team in a variety of ongoing projects.
- Development and facilitation of our national training programs, for new locations as well as existing
- Assisting with new store launches, specifically in training newly hired nurses
- Perfect opportunity for registered nurses interested in innovative health and wellness modalities
- Willing to travel for new store openings and trainings, at least 75% of your time. There may be more travel required during our busiest times.
- Capable of working independently and managing projects alongside travel
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Austin, Texas
- Experience in nursing education
- Must feel confident in commanding a room and presenting in front of groups for training facilitation
- Understanding of training delivery methods, principles of adult learning, blended learning and project management.
- Strong leadership skills & self-driven nature
- Multi-tasking, several projects at a time, start-up background is a plus
- Ability to exhibit dependability, autonomy to make good decisions
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech-savvy skills
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.