Restore is seeking passionate, highly-motivated individuals to join our Stretch Therapy team. Do you have a love for health and wellness and want to make an impact on people’s lives every day? If so, we need to meet you. As a Mobility Specialist, you’ll get the opportunity to work closely with clients suffering from a limited range of motion, chronic pain, or those seeking performance recovery. This is your chance to help people do more of the things they love, grow your knowledge and skill set, and be part of one of the fastest-growing alternative wellness companies in the country.
A Snapshot of a Mobility Specialist’s Role
- Performing one-on-one stretch sequences with clients for 30, 45, or 60-minute sessions
- Educating clients on at-home stretch exercises and other beneficial Restore wellness services
- Ensuring client safety while maintaining Restore policies
- Building your own schedule while growing your client base and retaining current Restore clientele
- Networking with other allied healthcare professionals in the community
- Helping out with offsite events, giving tours, and administering other Restore services as needed
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Mobility Specialist
- You’re passionate about health and wellness and love helping others through education, movement, stretching, and mobility.
- You have a Bachelor of Science in kinesiology, exercise science, athletic training, pre-physical therapy, health & fitness, or related field, OR a Physical Therapy Assistant degree from an accredited program.
- You have experience as an athletic trainer, personal trainer, strength & conditioning specialist, physical or occupational therapy assistant, or licensed massage therapist.
- You understand the importance of communication and excel at it, both orally and written.
- You’re self-motivated and comfortable working independently, yet also embrace a team-oriented environment. We’re all about collaboration at Restore.
- You’re available to work flexible hours, including weekends if needed.
- You’re multifaceted and display a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, creativity, and flexibility.
Extras That Will Definitely Help
- You’re a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
- You have a minimum of two years experience working one-on-one with clients in a fitness/health environment.
- You hold certifications such as MAT, ART, Graston, FMS.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Extensive training to further your knowledge and experience
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
- Vacation time
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.