Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
Our technology team is looking to add a Full Stack Programmer who will play a key role on our team. If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
As a full-stack developer, you will be writing and designing software from scratch using the latest technology stacks (GraphQL and React). You will be given ownership of entire systems and features that you can own, design, program, and optimize with as much or as little collaboration as your skills and desires warrant.
You will also make a real difference in people's lives by designing and developing our app which will utilize massive amounts of data from real customers including fitness tracker recordings, service history, and lab test results to prove and confirm our services really do help our customers live healthier lives.
- Create cloud-based Single Page Applications for both internal use and public facing using the latest web technologies.
- Responsible for everything from UI/UX down to database interface.
- Work with a an experienced and passionate team while given lots of autonomy over your domain.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years of server-side programming languages including Python or Django
- At least 3 years: React
- SQL databases
- AWS Proficiency
- US Work Authorization
- Work on-site in Austin, Texas
- Apollo Client
- Material UI
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Aurora
Compensation / Benefits:
- Salary range: $100,000-$130,000
- H1B Sponsorship
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.