- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Restore works with a diverse franchise base across the US to improve the way they sell wellness services to our customers.
Restore is currently looking for an individual, who can perform Quality Assurance (QA) and Business Analysis (BA) responsibilities, to join our Restore IT team. The QA/BA Analyst works on product development projects for software solutions being developed to support our retail franchise locations. This person should be comfortable working with different stakeholders within the organization to gather functional requirements; write business specifications to support requirements; issue management processes; assess impact of new features and modifications to the existing system; creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases; and defect management processes.
- Work directly with stakeholders, and potentially franchise community, to gather business requirements and document requirements for the development team to build.
- Traceability of business requirements to project work throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Work with developers and project management to identify and resolve outstanding requirement issues.
- Review requirements to assess impact areas to the existing system and for completeness and accuracy.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Identify and recreate defects and perform defect fix verification of software defects, using a defect tracking tool (JIRA).
- Work with developers and project manager to resolve outstanding issues.
- Work closely with managers to report status, communicate impediments, plan and estimate QA/BA tasks, and identify and mitigate project risks.
- Able to work in Austin HQ (this is not a remote position)
- 2+ years of software quality assurance testing preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a software company writing business requirements for retail software applications.
- Ability to translate a business process into a functional specification that development team can implement.
- Working knowledge of defect reporting and tracking using JIRA.
- Test case management.
- Agile methodologies and practices.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Windows, and iOS operating systems.
- Experience testing in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding of retail concepts and terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Austin Cryo Ventures LLC d.b.a Restore Hyper Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.